Tuesday 21 May 2013

Bourjois little round pot cream blush review


I purchased these two beauties the other day from Boots , as I am a massive cream blush fan, my favorites being the stila convertible colours and MAC cremeblend blush. I was very interested in a new drug store option due to their affordability at £6.99 ( was on promotion, retail price will be £7.99)

I chose 01- nude velvet and 03- rose tender, as I felt they were the most wearable for me and easy colours to try out to see if I like the formulation. 


I like how that packaging represents the colour of the blush inside as it makes searching for the perfect colour amongst your make-up collection a breeze.They are small and compact and perfect for chucking in your handbag. 

01 left      03 right 
01 is a beautiful coral/ peachy blush perfect for the spring and the warmer weather and looks great accompanied with a light dusting of bronzer on the high points of the face to give a natural sun-kissed glow.

03 is a classic rosey colour which will work well for many skin tones to give an English rose look to the face. This blush has slight shimmer particles, which aren't too noticeable on the skin. 

I apply these with a real techniques buffing brush and just press the product onto my cheeks that way it blends well and last all day. You can build the product up easily and it's perfect for those that aren't use to the application of creme blush because its hard to apply "too much " the affect always looks very natural which I really like. They dry to a semi matte finish on my skin which I feel looks most natural as it's not over glowy and false looking and definitely not chalky/ flat.

I must mention there is a slight sweet scent to these blushes which I personally don't mind but some may find it sickly or irritate. 

Overall I think these are fantastic creme blushes form the drug store and feel they are excellent value for money, I shall be stocking up on more colours from the range and reaching for these on a daily basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment